The ideal candidate will be an experienced Media Manager (5+ years of experience) with an advertising agency background. This position successfully supports the overall media effort for DeanHouston and its clients. Being responsible for the development of media plans and placement of ads requires the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines. As the direct liaison between the agency and the publications, excellent communication and negotiation skills are a must.
- Following media strategies, negotiating rates, planning, and executing media plans for our clients.
- Creating and submitting insertion orders, issuing ad notifications, and ensuring ads meet quality standards.
- Running the entire media placement (ad traffic), invoicing, billing, and reconciliation process.
- Manage media budgets, approve invoices, and settle any media billing discrepancies.
- Developing relationships with various media contacts.
- Assisting with media metrics.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferably Marketing, Communications, Advertising etc.
- 5+ years' experience with media planning, buying, and execution.
- Advertising agency experience preferred including copywriting and proofing.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing (re-marketing/re-targeting, site anayltics, reporting, email marketing etc.) a plus.
- Media buying software experience a plus.
- Experience with SRDS and Kantar preferred.
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.).