DeanHouston is hiring an experienced Director of Strategy with a strong focus on the automotive aftermarket. This position works closely with the operational teams – account and project management, creative, content, lead generation and digital - to ensure that the client’s business objectives are met by DeanHouston successful execution of the client’s strategic marketing plan.
Role responsibilities include:
- Focused on planning, client growth, and innovation while displaying sound judgment on which client business objectives to pursue from a strategic marketing perspective.
- Analyzes market dynamics, market share changes, product line performance, and competitive intelligence, as well as visualizing and explaining the interconnectedness of marketing, strategy, and digital technology.
- Responsible for helping our automotive clients align business objectives with their strategic marketing and branding objectives and must help them marry innovative creative ideas with breakthrough, brand-, media-, and customer- driven insights.
- Responsible for conceptualizing and formulating the client’s strategic initiatives in a way that furthers the client’s mission and breaking those initiatives down in a way that can be executed by DeanHouston’s client and creative teams.
- Interpret our automotive clients’ long-term plans into bundles of short-term projects and works with the account and project teams to make sure that the day-to-day activities (estimating, project execution, billing, etc.) support those initiatives.
- Lead internal and client-based workshops focused on long-term planning, strategic execution and client success and satisfaction.
- Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines across many clients and industries
- Comfortable presenting with clients and new business
- Strong quantitative analysis skills: ability to use industry analysis, financial forecasting, business model evaluation, scenario analysis, and other forms of data-intensive financial modeling to derive strategic insight and inform executive decision-making
- Bachelor's degree in related field, preferably Marketing, Communications, Advertising.
- Marketing Strategy and Execution: 15+ years of experience leading the development of effective integrated branding and marketing strategies that are expertly aligned with business objectives
- Broad, deep, and current knowledge of marketing, business strategy, and digital technology
- Broad, deep, and current knowledge of the automotive industry, marketing, business strategy, and digital technology
- Full health, vision insurance package (PPO and HSA options)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Time Off
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid Short-Term Disability
- 401K participation with 4% company match
- We are committed to employee development. We invest in the latest tools, training, and software so our employees are on the cutting edge of the creative process
- DeanHouston promotes a healthy, happy, and highly collaborative workplace with team gatherings, lunches, and other fun events
Learn more about DeanHouston at our LinkedIn page and our website.
Please note for the health and safety of our team, the COVID-19 vaccine is required.