DeanHouston is hiring an experienced Senior Marketing Manager with a strong focus on developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns. The Senior Marketing Manager embraces clients as partners in the process of developing marketing communications, using their input at every stage of the process to inform and inspire creative ideas.
This person will have a high level of client contact and must be comfortable assuming a leadership position.
Role responsibilities include:
- Main point of contact with the client
- Establish and cultivate the client relationship
- Immersive understanding of the client’s customers, market(s) and business
- Identify and promote strategic opportunities to grow the client’s business
- Determine and manage budget, develop cost estimates
- Analyze the effectiveness of the client programs and projects, and recommend improvements or additional services as appropriate
- Lead the development and execution of effective integrated B2B branding and marketing strategies that are aligned with business objectives
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a relationship builder
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership and team building capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communication, or related field preferred
- Marketing Execution: 5-10 years of experience leading the development and execution of effective integrated B2B branding and marketing strategies
- B2B, Industrial/technical marketing experience
- Advertising agency experience
- Digital marketing experience and knowledge
Why you'll love working here:
- Full health, vision insurance package (PPO and HSA options)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Time Off
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid Short-Term Disability
- 401K participation with 4% company match
- We are committed to employee development. We invest in the latest tools, training, and software so our employees are on the cutting edge of the creative process
- DeanHouston promotes a healthy, happy, and highly collaborative workplace with team gatherings, lunches, and other fun events
Learn more about DeanHouston at our LinkedIn
page and our website.
Please note for the health and safety of our team, the COVID-19 vaccine is required.