The Digital Project Manager will play a key role for DeanHouston and our Los Angeles office. The Digital Project Manager will work out of the Los Angeles office supporting local, national, and global digital marketing initiatives for our clients.
This position is responsible for facilitating the progression of digital marketing projects and initiatives. The Digital Project Manager will work closely with account managers, web, content, and interactive development teams across all the DeanHouston locations.
- Collaborating with account management, digital teams, and clients to develop and manage various digital marketing programs
- Develop budgets and estimates for digital projects in alignment with client expectations.
- Guide clients through projects, suggesting tools and technologies that can meet the clients stated goals and objectives
- Assist and develop digital marketing campaigns (Inbound, Search [SEM], Email, and Social Media)
- Collaborate on content and creative deliverables (Video, Animations, AR/VR, Multimedia, etc.)
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications, Business, or related field.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in digital project management and the ability to manage multiple concurrent programs
- Great communication skills when working internally with the team and externally with the client.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in developing and managing: Search (SEM), email and digital campaigns
- Experience with budgets, schedules, proposals, and time tracking when managing resources within agreed scope of work.
- Flexibility with changing project specifications.
- Experience in preparing analytics reports and analyzing project risks while managing change of scope requirements
- Marketing automation systems/services experience preferred.
- Enthusiasm! You welcome challenges, willing to learn new skills, and approach them with gusto!
Why you’ll love working here:
- DeanHouston is a growing company, we have made Inc. 500’s list of “5,000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America” for the past four years
- Full health, dental, vision insurance package (PPO and HSA options)
- Company-paid life insurance, Paid Time Off policy
- 401K participation with 4% company match
- We are committed to employee development. We invest in the latest tools, training, and software so our employees are on the cutting edge of the creative process
- We enjoy a combination of open-concept and a private office layout (no cubicles!) in a collaborative team setting flooded with natural light
- DeanHouston promotes a healthy, happy, and highly collaborative workplace with team gatherings, lunches, and other fun events
- DeanHouston has 85 employees worldwide, but the Rancho Cucamonga, CA office is agile (about 9 employees so far) and able to react quickly to clients’ needs