The ideal candidate will be an experienced media planner/buyer with 3+ years of experience. This position successfully supports the overall media effort for DeanHouston and its clients. Being responsible for the development of media plans and placement of ads requires the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines. As the direct liaison between the agency and the publications, excellent communication and negotiation skills are a must!
- Following media strategies, negotiating rates, planning and executing media plans our clients
- Creating and submitting insertion orders, issuing ad notifications and ensuring ads meet quality standards
- Running the entire media placement (ad traffic), invoicing, billing and reconciliation process
- Manage media budgets, approve invoices and settle any media billing discrepancies
- Developing relationships with various media contacts
- Assisting with media metrics
- Bachelor's degree in related field, preferably Marketing, Communications, Advertising etc.
- 3+ years’ experience with media planning, buying and execution
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing (re-marketing/re-targeting, site analytics, reporting, email marketing etc.) a plus
- Media buying software experience a plus
- Experience with SRDS and Kantar preferred
- Experience with OTT/CTV, digital out-of-home, programmatic preferred
- Comfortable working in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Google Ads and Google Analytics knowledge is a plus